Infrared Motion Sensor Occupancy Wall Switch
Infrared Motion Sensor Occupancy Wall Switch.
Item sold only within the USA
Manufacturer part number:
31 in stock
ENERGY SAVING SWITCH
RELAY INFRARED MOTION SENSOR OCCUPANCY WALL
This new energy saving Passive Infrared wall switch utilizes an integrated circuit manufactured with the latest surface mount technology, has excellent detection sensitivity and a rapid response time. Its design incorporates automatism, convenience, safety, energy-saving and practical functions. The wide detection range senses an up, down, left and right field of motion. It works by seeing human body heat in motion via infrared rays. It is designed to replace an existing wall switch for interior lighting. It can start the controlled output load (light) immediately when a person crosses the detection field and it will not switch on unless the room is dark or dimly lit. The unit incorporates a simple three wire installation, a status indicator LED light and built-in photocell.
WHITE COLOR , INDOOR USE , REF.: MSW4KW
This switch controls: incandescent bulbs, LED bulbs, compact florescent bulbs (CFL) and florescent fixtures with Electronic Ballast.
The switch has 3 operating modes: AUTO, OFF and ON
Power frequency: 50~60Hz
Ambient light: Operates at less than 10 LUX
Time-Delay: Minimum:8sec±3sec to a Maximum:7min±2min
Relay motion sensor occupancy switch. No flickering light on CFL and Florescent Bulbs with Electronic Ballast.
Power source: 100V/AC~130V/AC, 220V/AC~240V/AC
1200W(220V/AC~240V/AC) - 600W(100V/AC~130V/AC)
Detection range: 140° -> 180° Horizontal
Downward sensing: Approx. 0.20 meters (8 inches) below sensor window level at 0.90 meters (three feet)
Detection distance: 9 meters maximum (29’) at less than <24°C
Working temperature:-20 to 40°C
Working humidity: Less than 93% Relative Humidity
Suggested Installation height: 1 meter to 1.6 meters ( 3’3” to 5’3”)
Detection motion speed: 0.6 to 1.5 meters per second
THIS IS NOT A SINGLE POLE SWITCH. IT NEEDS HOT AND NEUTRAL WIRES WELL IDENTIFIED IN ORDER TO WORK. Please see the installation diagram below.
MAKE SURE TO TEST THE POLARITY OF THE WIRES ON ALL INSTALLATION POINTS. COLORS OF WIRES DO NOT NECESSARILY MEAN IT REPRESENTS THE CORRECT WIRE POLARITY.
• Detection field: The sensor scans up, down, forward, left and right (see the following diagram). There is a relationship between the sensitivity and the orientation of motion. Detection sensitivity is ideal when motion is perpendicular to the sensor.
• The sensor will identify high ambient light conditions and keep the light from switching on. The actual light level threshold is pre-adjusted at 10 LUX.
• Power and detection indication: The LED will continue to flash regardless of the switch position. It will flash fast when it senses movement and it will flash slowly at the end of the timing cycle.
• Cumulative time-delay: When the sensor detects movement for the second time it resets the timer and the countdown starts again from the beginning. This action repeats until movement is no longer detected and subsequent to the end of the time delay the switch output shuts down.
• Time-delay adjustment: It can be set according to the consumer preference. The minimum time is 8 seconds and the maximum is 7 minutes.